We are manufacturers of cigar humidors with a long, professional history. The years of experience we have at Humidores Wacota guarantees the excellent quality of our products. Our experience and expertise is evident both in the manufacturing and design of humidors, as well as in their distribution and delivery. If necessary, we can also repair humidors. In addition, our wide range of models exhibited in our catalog are a showcase of our successful career as humidor manufacturers. We also have the capacity, availability and skill to design the cigar humidor that best fits the needs of each client, all thanks to a team of specialized carpenters with many years of experience behind them.
Cedar wood in all our humidors
As a general rule, all our models have one important characteristic in common: the interior is made of cedar wood. It is the best wood for the preservation of cigars in their optimal condition. However, our catalog has a huge variety of sizes and finishes for humidors. Our humidors can work with natural or electronic humidity, it all depends on its size. For humidity with an electronic system, we have our electronic humidity generator (HR6) and the humidification system with an adjustable microprocessor CigarSpa.
Humidor models by size
In our catalog we have the best humidifiers for cigars, and we have a wide variety of sizes to choose from, depending on the space in which it is to be placed and the number of cigars to be stored.
These models are the perfect size for a personal collector. They will allow you to store almost 100 assorted cigars. We have eight different humidors in this category: Exquisito Mahogany, Cairo Walnut, Mini Imperial, Methacrylate, Principe Mahogany, Tabletop Mahogany and the Vega.
Our tabletop cigar humidifiers are the perfect size and capacity for personal use, but they are also a great option for retailers to use on their counters. In addition to assorted cigars, they have the capacity to store cigars in their boxes. We have eight different humidors of this size: Chile Cherry, Inclinado, Mini Palmera, Nicaragua Cherry, Nicaragua Walnut, Palmera, Presidente and Presidente Cristal.
This is a range of humidors specifically designed for cigar retailers, due to its large storage capacity. However, they are also a good option for big collectors. They allow storage of between 20 and 50 boxes of cigars on their shelves as well as allowing loose cigars to be stored. We have eight models of medium display humidors: Atenas, Berlin, Caribe, Carrito, Estoril, Honduras Cherry, and Mostrador.
These models are a perfect option for tobacco shops, but they would also be ideal for avid enthusiasts. These large cigar humidifiers feature multiple shelves for up to 80 cigar boxes (or trays of loose cigars) can be stored. We have nine models in this range: Berna, Dominicana, Imperial, Imperial Cristal, Monarca, Monarca Cristal, Pegaso, Pegaso Cristal and Picasso White Lacquered.
In this range, you will find the best humidifiers for professionals – the most suitable for establishments, tobacconists and retailer points. They have a huge capacity between 80 and 150 boxes of cigars. They have a lower part with a wooden exterior to locate the Hr6 electronic humidifier. They have a double back of cedar, thanks to which the humidity is distributed equally throughout the humidor. The external electronic hygrostat and two LED warning lights manage the indoor humidity. In that lower part you can store the boxes, while the upper part (which is made of glass) is designed to put trays, loose cigars and if necessary, cigar boxes. We have nine models of cigar humidors in this category: Amateur, Bavaria, Belgrade, Brisa, Modular, Paris, Premium, Sovereign and Ventus. Within this range of humidor models we have the Modular, which is actually a virtual model. It is a humidor for you to make under your own criteria or needs; Measurements you need, shape, design, finish etc. Everything is up to you!
“What’s more, we can design, manufacture and assemble custom cellars, as well as twister tables to roll cigars. “
Types of finishes
On the other hand, in our catalog we offer several options of finishes for our cigar humidors.
- Varnishing: mahogany varnishing is the most common option, classic and natural. It consists of varnishing the exterior wood of the humidor in a mahogany tone.
- Lacquers: typically black or white. This is the most modern finish that also allows the humidors to perfectly match the place where they are going to be. We can lacquer the exterior of the humidors in a wide range of colors. The lacquer can be glossy, satin (semi-matte) or matte.
- Noble woods or roots: walnut, cherry, wenge, beech or bubinga are some of our more elegant finishes, while still remaining classic.
Humidors with a wooden exterior or with glass parts
Although most models have a wooden exterior, there are many in our range with a glass part. There are even some humidors available in both options: all wood or with glass parts. The glass in the humidors allows greater visibility to the products without having to open them. It is usually a very useful tool for tobacconists and retailers, since the product is better exhibited without compromising the humidity on the interior.
Selection of five models for fans of Wacota cigar humidors
As our Wacota pure humidifier catalog is very extensive, to give you an idea of the type of humidors we manufacture, we have compiled a selection of five models for cigar . They are suitable for both avid smokers and for those who are starting in the world of cigars:
- First of all, there is the Príncipe model: its dimensions (30x22x10 centimeters) allow the storage of 65 assorted cigars. Its interior is made of cedar wood, while its exterior is varnished in mahogany. To ensure conditions are ideal for cigars, it has a removable magnet humidifier and a calibrated analog hygrometer. It is a perfect humidor for those who start to collect a considerable amount of cigars and need to keep them in the best conditions.
- Exquisite Model: From the category of tabletop humidors, this model can hold up to 65 assorted cigars. With dimensions somewhat smaller than the previous one (65x23x13 centimeters), the exterior finish can be customized. Its interior is made of cedar wood. It has a humidifier with magnet and hygrometer.
- Another could be the President Model: due to its large amount of cedar, this model for personal use is a good option for big cigar enthusiasts. It has a capacity to hold eight boxes and up to 100 assorted cigars. For this model the humidification can be by means of a tray with a sponge at the bottom or electronic thanks to our CigarSpa humidifier. The hygrometer is analog and can be calibrated. The cedar interior has a shelf to store boxes. But in this case, there is a range of exterior finishes to choose from. You can choose mahogany, black lacquered, cherry, walnut, bubinga and oak root varnish.
- Our Presidente Cristal Model: is the same model, but it has the added bonus of a glass top. Because of this, it is possible to see the upper tray and view the cigars without opening the humidor. It also has glass on the front door to see the interior where the boxes are placed.
- The Berlin Model: Like the Presidente, it is a great option for the big enthusiasts. Larger than the previous cigar humidifiers, it holds up to 30 cigar boxes. It is possible to choose the type of finish: mahogany varnished, black lacquered, cherry, walnut, bubinga and oak root. Of course, the interior is cedar wood. It has a shelf to store boxes and a drawer with a tray for loose cigars. Humidification can be natural – with a sponge tray – or you can opt for the CigarSpa. The hygrometer is analog and can be calibrated.
- Finally, we have selected the Estoril Model: this model has the capacity to store 30 boxes and 100 assorted cigars. The exterior can be varnished in mahogany, black or white lacquered, cherry, walnut and bubinga. As in all of them, the interior is made of cedar wood. Again with this model you can choose between natural humidification (tray with sponge) or electronic (CigarSpa).
Humidors for experienced enthusiasts
- Another could be the Presidente: due to its large amount of cedar, this model for personal use is a good option for the big fan. It has a capacity to hold eight boxes and up to 100 assorted cigars. For this model the humidification can be by means of a tray with a sponge at the bottom or electronic thanks to our CigarSpa humidifier. The hygrometer is analog and can be calibrated. The interior, with cedar wood, has a shelf to store boxes. But in this case, there is a range of exterior finishes to choose from. You can choose mahogany, black lacquered, cherry, walnut, bubinga and oak root varnish. Presidente cristal is the same model but with a glass top to see the upper tray, and a glass front door so the interior boxes are displayed.
- Berlin: Like the Presidente model, it is a great option for the big enthusiasts. Larger than the previous cigar humidifiers, it holds up to 30 cigar boxes. It is possible to choose the type of finish: mahogany varnished, black lacquered, cherry, walnut, bubinga and oak root. Of course, the interior is cedar wood. It has a shelf to store boxes and a drawer with a tray for loose cigars. Humidification can be natural – with a sponge tray – or you can opt for the CigarSpa. The hygrometer is analog and can be calibrated.
- Finally, we have selected the Estoril model: this model has the capacity to store 30 boxes and 100 assorted cigars. The exterior can be varnished in mahogany, black or white lacquered, cherry, walnut and bubinga. As in all of them, the interior is made of cedar wood. Again with this model you can choose between natural humidification (tray with sponge) or electronic (CigarSpa).
Selection of the 5 best cigar humidifiers for the professional.
For professional tobacco retailers who sell cigars to the public, the needs are greatly different to those of collectors. Tobacconists store large quantities of cigars. Therefore, they need large humidors, display cabinets or even custom cigar cellars.
In addition, the rotation that your cigars have, with a constant opening of the humidor, makes it more necessary than ever to maintain the humidity at 70% inside the humidor. With this in mind, humidors with glass doors are very useful for tobacconists. With this tool, venders can better show their products to the customer and it is easier for them to see where the products requested are.
With electronic humidifier HR6
In any case, the humidity in this type of humidor is electronic. For this reason, all of our humidors for professionals incorporate our electronic humidifier hr6. This device maintains the humidity inside at 70% in a simple and efficient way. Another important option is the lighting of shelves and display trays. At Wacota Humidors we use cold LED lights to prevent the cigars from heating up and drying out from the light.
- Baviera: This large model is ideal for large establishments. It is designed to be placed in the middle of the tobacconist, without putting any of its sides against the wall. By having glass on all four sides and on the top, the products can be displayed in a highly visible and aesthetic way for consumers. It is very useful for finding the product without having to open it. With three shelves, it has capacity for 150 boxes or 300 depending on the size. The exterior can be done in mahogany, bubinga, cherry, black lacquer and walnut varnish. It includes our HR6 to create the perfect humidity environment for cigars.
Showcases and Cabinets
- Belgrado: this model is one of the most elegant humidifiers for cigar professionals. It is in our cabinet and showcase range. It has the capacity to store 150 boxes of cigars. It’s a great option for placing against the walls of a professional retailers. It can have LED lights to illuminate the products arranged in its eight trays. This model also has our HR6 device. It can be finished with varnished mahogany, bubinga, cherry, black lacquer or walnut.
- Brisa: with a capacity for 120 boxes, like the Belgrado model, the Brisa is designed to be placed against the wall. Its top doors are made with glass to visibly display the cigars. The doors at the bottom are made of wood to store the boxes and hold the electronic humidifier (our HR6 system). This humidor can be finished in mahogany, bubinga, cherry or walnut.
- Soberano: another model within the showcase range of humidors, with two glass doors from top to bottom. This model stores up to 150 boxes of cigars and is useful for displaying them to consumers. Its glass doors also allow you to locate the product you want, without having to open the showcase. Perfect humidification is provided inside the showcase by our HR6. Its finish can be done in varnished mahogany, bubinga, cherry or walnut.
- Aficionado: This model is a showcase with a functional, yet modern design. Its stylish sloping shelves and glass doors make it a great showcase for displaying products. In addition, it has the option of different finishes to compliment any space: bubinga, cherry, black lacquer or walnut. And of course it has our HR6 humidifier as well as the possibility of interior lighting.
Discover all of our humidors according to capacity and size
We also offer our clients the possibility of having their own line of cigar humidors, to manufacture a custom series for their promotions, or even create any type of furniture to a specific set of measurements. We have a wide variety of woods for the final finish of our humidors. Due to this, many options can be considered when choosing from our range of humidors.
If you wish you can follow us on social media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. And stay up to date with all of our products, news and new releases: Facebook (facebook.es/wacota), Twitter (@wacota) and Instagram (@humidores_wacota). On our socials, you can see all the news about the world of humidors and their manufacturing.