Wacota is a trademark of humidors belonging to Wanagu ed. with their tax residence in Madrid:
Wacota & Wanagu, S.L.
C/ Benetuser, 25
28049 Madrid – Spain
At Wacota Humidors we manufacture and sell humidors, humidifiers and special furniture. Our humidors are generally not stocked, they are made to order. If we have the humidor in stock, the delivery time is between 2 and 10 days. If it is not in stock and has to be manufactured according to your order, the delivery time ranges between 25 and 35 days.
- The prices that are shown for each model depend on the type of humidor, humidity and finishing of the product. The prices that appear on the website are shown both with and without VAT.
- You have the right to request and receive support from Wacota regarding orders, returns, deliveries and how to buy within 72 working hours from the receipt of your order.
- Returns are not permitted, except if the product is delivered in flawed condition, in which case the customer must contact us at email@example.com. In the event of a return, once the humidor has been received and the condition of the product has been assessed, the amount will be refunded (according to the payment method made by the customer) or the product will be replaced.
- If the products are faulty or the shipment is wrong, the shipping costs will be covered by us. Otherwise, the direct costs of the return will be the customers responsibility.
- All humidors have full insurance in transport.
- Please read the instructions of the humidity generators carefully, it is essential for the proper use of them.
At Wacota Humidors we are not responsible for possible damages or damage to the products stored in our humidors:
The optimum conservation of cigars can be achieved with natural humidification (a tray with sponge) or by means of an electronic humidifier. At Humidores Wacota we are responsible for the proper functioning of our products; both humidors and humidifiers, but we cannot take responsibility for incorrect use of them. Maintaining cigars properly is an almost artisan process with many years of history. External factors such as location, temperature and humidity significantly affect the conditions of use. Please, if you detect any type of problem with your cigars, contact us (by any means of contact) as soon as possible and we will try to help you.
To learn more about our cookies policy visit the page, which you can find via the link or in the website menu.
If you want more information, you can contact us at the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.