It is located in a 100% secure space, therefore, complying with the information duty set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, below it is stated:
Identifying data of the person in charge
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, our corporate data is:
Wacota & Wanagu, S.L.
C/ Benetuser, 25
28049 Madrid – Spain
Manufacturing and sale of humidors and related products.
Purpose of the website
The services provided by the person in charge of the website are the following:
Sales of humidors and humidifiers for cigars.
Use of the website and data collection
Use of the web
- The website https://wacota.com/ hereinafter (Wacota) provides access to products, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by Wacota & Wanagu. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
- The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
- (a) incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
- (b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in defense of terrorism or in violation of human rights;
- (c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of wacota.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
- (d) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Humidores Wacota reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their opinion, were not suitable for publication.
- In any case, Wacota will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email, subject and name field.
Subscription form, the USER filling in the necessary fields for the acquisition of the course with the fields of name, surname, address, city, country, state, postal code, email and password
Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
Despite the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by Wacota or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Likewise, both by subscribing to this website and by making a comment on any of its pages and / or entries, the user consents:
- The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
The access of Humidores Wacota to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to contribute either for the subscription to the course or for any query through the contact form.
- By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
- From the moment you make your subscription, Wacota has access
- a: Name, and email, forming a file duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection with the name of “USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND SUBSCRIBERS” or in the case of purchase of a service or product, will have access to name, surname, email, address, and ID, duly registered under the file of “CLIENT AND / OR SUPPLIERS”
- In any case, Wacota reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website such as this legal notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Humidores Wacota by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Wacota or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Humidores Wacota, will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without authorization, are expressly prohibited. of Wacota.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Wacota. You can only view the elements of the web without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Wacota pages.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Humidores Wacota is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused, by way of example: due to errors or omissions in the contents, due to lack of availability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as by the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
Humidores Wacota reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on their website.
The people or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the Wacota website must submit to the following conditions:
The complete or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the express prior authorization of Wacota
No deep-links nor IMG or image links, or frames with the Wacota website will be established without your express prior authorization.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be established on the Wacota website, nor on its services or contents. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Wacota, unless expressly authorized.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Wacota and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Wacota of the services and content offered on said website or portal.
Humidores Wacota will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The Wacota website may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Humidores Wacota does not market, direct, or previously control or own the content, services, information and statements available on said websites.
Humidores Wacota does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by Wacota and that are accessible through Wacota
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Humidores Wacota reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Humidores Wacota will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Humidores Wacota may at any time modify the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
COMPLAINTS AND DOUBTS
Humidores Wacota informs that there are complaint sheets available to users and customers, being able to send an email to email@example.com indicating their name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their complaint.
You can also direct your complaints by postal mail to: Humidores Wacota, C / Benetúser, 25. 28049 Madrid – España.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Humidores Wacota and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.